Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tomorrow is another national holiday here. I wish we got the Vernal Equinox off of school in the states. I'm still aching from Kendo yesterday. I don't think I did a proper cool-down routine. Although I'm sure some of you have figures it out, I'm still keeping hush-hush on this weekends plans. I'll be responding to more comments in the morning, as my last response brought a new wave of questions. Which is fine, I am more than happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability. Enough jibba-jabba. It's TV time.
Ja Mata Ne.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what's the best thing about Tokyo TV?

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got in from the Thursday night performance and am too keyed up to sleep so I read through your recent posts and Andy's too. Thanks for keeping us all u[ to date. Hope you and that other giant guy have a great visit this weekend. Try to stay non-deported!
Love & hugs MomCat

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home